Quotations for Valentine's Day

 "love...you cant see it, but you can feel it..."
-nightr0se

"Love is not love that alters when it alteration finds."
-Shakespeare


"You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."
-SVK

"I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love."
-Henry Ward Beecher


"True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen."
-La Rochefoucauld


"Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all."
-St. Augustine


"To love another person is to see the face of God."
-Les Miserables


"Sympathy constitutes friendship; but in love there is a sort of antipathy, or opposing passion. Each strives to be the other, and both together make up one whole."
-Samuel Taylor Coleridge


"The richest love is that which submits to the arbitration of time."
-Lawrence Durrell


"Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart."
-Unknown


"Within you, I lose myself. Without you, I find myself wanting to be lost again."
-Unknown

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the collection of your quotes!Especially the piano one and the one that says you have to marry someone you can't live without :)

Juice Mag: Squeeze More Out of Life